查看完整版本: Time Assets and Debts: A different way of thinking about Productivity…

52c800 7-7-2015 10:36

Time Assets and Debts: A different way of thinking about Productivity…

[align=center][font=FZShuTi][size=18.0pt]Time Assets and Debts: A different way of thinking aboutProductivity…[/size][/font][/align]
[font="][size=14.0pt]Time assets...:[/size][/font]
Actions and choicesyou make today that will save you time in the future. E.g. Software. You canwrite a program one time today and it will run processes for you over and overagain everyday afterward. You pay an upfront investment of time and get a payoff each day afterward.
[font="][size=14.0pt]Time debts…:[/size][/font]
Actions and choices you make today will cost you additional time in thefuture. E.g. Email. If you send an email now, you are committing to reading thereply or responding with additional message later. Every email you send createsa small debt that you have to pay back at a later time.
Time assets in real life

[table][tr][td=1,1,312]  [color=#0070C0]Assets[/color]
  [/td][td=1,1,312]  [color=#00B050]Debts[/color]
  [/td][/tr] [tr][td=1,1,312]  [font=Calibri]-
[/font][color=#0070C0]Create speaking  page that does the work for you[/color]
  [font=Calibri]-
[/font][color=#0070C0]Develop better  accounting process[/color]
  [font=Calibri]-
[/font][color=#0070C0]Automatic scheduling  system[/color]
  [/td][td=1,1,312]  [font=Calibri]-
[/font][color=#00B050]Having comments?[/color]
  [font=Calibri]-
[/font][color=#00B050]Accepting  interviews?[/color]
  [font=Calibri]-
[/font][color=#00B050]Doing things  incorrectly the first time?[/color]
  [font=Calibri]-
[/font][color=#00B050]Answering emails?[/color]
  [/td][/tr][/table]
[size=14.0pt]A system for your time…[/size]
[size=14.0pt]Systems are more important than goals… and timeassets are a perfect example of why it is true. [/size]
[color=#C00000]Each time asset that you createis a system that goes to work for you day in and day out. [/color]
[table][tr][td=1,1,623]  
[align=right][i][color=#7030A0]If you schedule is filled with Time Debts, then it  doesn’t matter how hard you work.[/color][/i][/align]

[align=right][i][color=#7030A0]Your choice will constantly put you in a productivity  hole. [/color][/i][/align]

[align=right][i][color=#7030A0]However, if you strategically build Time Assets day  after day, then you multiply have your time exponentially.  [/color][/i][/align]
  [/td][/tr][/table]
Reference: James Clear’s Blog

molly4764267 17-6-2016 13:41

*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Time Assets and Debts: A different way of thinking about Productivity…